Welcome to Guitar Grenade! This is a one stop for all of the Guitar playing resources. If you are looking for beginner guitar lessons or pro lessons, everything is available here, and of course -for free-. I have written all of the articles myself to make sure people learn more and more from them in an easy manner. Don't forget to comment on my posts and follow me on my blog, that's all I ask for. Have a great day!
Header

March 13, 2010

Reason why James Blunt made the song: You’re Beautiful

James Blunt’s “You’re Beautiful” can be found on his “Back To Bedlam” album which sold 2.37 million copies across the UK in 2005 making it the year’s top selling album.
According to James he came up with this song after seeing his ex-girlfriend with a new man on a train. He says that during the brief eye contact he had with her, they shared a lifetime.
During an interview with the Daily Record, James was asked if he was tired of the song whereby he replied with the following:
“If I had the radio on all the time and they kept playing that song then yes, I’d probably turn it off. But do I still like the song? Absolutely. It’s a really personal song about a moment which meant a great deal to me. And I’m sure plenty of guys have seen their ex-girlfriend with a new man at some stage. It bites into you and I captured that in a really honest song. I love that song for capturing that moment. I’m saddened by what it reminds me of, and I appreciate what it did which is advertise an album I’d made.”
source

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Like This Blog? Click The Thumbs Up Button Below :)

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger